At the second fall makeup tutorial which you can see it HERE I received a suggestion: glittery cut crease and an easy makeup with bold lips. Today I have for you the second one because it is the makeup I wore yesterday. It's very easy to be done, no false eyelashes, no eyeliner, without any hard steps. You need only two colors who will pop out and you can find them in the most neutral palettes. Let's begin!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. Prep eyes with foundation and powder creating a base for the primer. Apply an eye primer to enhance the resistance of the eyeshadows. Then fill in the eyebrows.
2. Using an eye pencil, create a base for the eyeshadows. Apply the pencil to the eyelid and smudge very well.
3. Apply a shimmery gold shadow to the entire eyelid. I used shade no.1 (Sleek Sunset Palette). On the outer corner of the eye, apply a matte black shadow. I used shade no.2 from the same palette. Blend any harsh lines.
4. To help the colors blend well, apply a neutral shadow above the crease. I used shade no.3 (Sigma Bare Palette).
5. Highlight the brow bone using a soft pink shadow. I used shade no.4 (Sigma Bare Palette).
6. Apply a white pencil on the waterline. Finish with mascara. Now the makeup is done!
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.