Here's a fun, Valentine's Day inspired look!
This look is bright and cheery and the doodles add a creative element. Enjoy!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
- BH Cosmetics Bh Hollywood California Makeup Palette Collection (electric pink, red, white)
- Milani Liquifeye Liquid Eye Liner Automatic - Black
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel #77
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara - Black
- NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Collection - Glam 24 Karat
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a white base and apply all over eyelids.
- Apply a light pink eyeshadow onto the crease and blend outwards and upwards for a soft transitions shade.
- Apply a bright pink eyeshadow to the outer ‘v.’ Make sure to blend.
- Apply a red eyeshadow to the entire eyelid.
- Apply a shimmery white to the inner corners and below the brows for a highlight.
- Also apply the pink and red eyeshadows to the lower lashline.
- Apply black eyeliner to the lower waterline and lashline.
- Apply black gel eyeliner to the upper lashline and wing out.
- Apply false lashes and mascara. You can finish here for a bright and bold makeup look or embellish the look with a little doodling.
- Optional: Using glitter eyeliner, I used gold, draw small hearts as desired. Outline in black liquid eyeliner to make them pop. I also added a tiny amount of gold glitter to the lower lashes.
Happy Valentine's Day!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!