1. First you want to prime your eyes. You can do this with concealer or even a eye primer and apply this all over the lid up into the brow. Then set it with a skin toned shadow.
2. With a blue eye shadow blend this into the crease making sure it is blended. Then with a vibrant pink eyeshadow, also blend this into the crease keeping it a little lower than the blue.
3. Then with some concealer you want to carve out the center cut crease lid and go over the top with some white eyeshadow. With a shimmer yellow shadow you want to blend this on the outer part of the concealer you have just put on. Then with a shimmer white shadow apply this on the center lid.
4. With a matte red eyeshadow you want to blend this right in the crease to help blend the lid into the crease. With a white highlighter you want to apply this on the center of the lid, brow bone and inner corner.
5. With the crease colors, you want to blend these onto the lower lashline also.
6. Now with some eyeliner, you want to draw a wing on your eye.
7. With a white gel liner apply this into the waterline.
8. Now to finish off the eyes apply some mascara and false lashes.
I've put the step by step video tutorial below :)
View more from Danielle here.