Hello nail art lovers!
Time to get wild with this mani!
Read more to learn how to create these animal print inspired nails!
http://www.bornprettystore.com/ site-wide 10% off coupon MDJW10
Step by step tutorial:
- Apply base coat to protect your natural nails then paint your nails white.
- Apply from 3 to 6 colorful nail polishes to a sponge.
- Apply sponge to your nails creating a pastel textured effect.
- Remove excess of polish of your skin with nail polish remover.
- Apply cuticle oil as shown. (nail polish remover dries your skin)
- Create colorful random shapes using a dotting tool.
- Outline every shape in black creating the leopard effect.
- Apply top coat to all nails and that's it! Nails are done!
Thank you so much for watching! ^__^
- China Glaze - Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Sally Hansen - White On
- Funky Fingers - Neon Orange
- Sally Hansen - Limestone
- Funky Fingers - Evanora's Envy
- Sally Hansen - Blue It
- Funky Fingers - My Pretty Pink
- Winsor Newton - Black Acrylic Paint
- Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat
- Nail Polish Remover
- Cuticle Oil
- Nail Art Brush
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.