Today's makeup is in purples and blues, with a touch of turquoise, just as I like. This is perfect for green-eyes.
- Apply a base for the eyeshadows.
- Apply deep blue eyeshadow to the crease and to the outer half of the lid.
- Add a bit of black to the outer corner of the eyelid.
- Along the lashline and outer corner, apply a purple eyeshadow.
- On the rest the eyelid, apply a light violet shade. Using a beige eyeshadow, gently soften and blend out the upper edges.
- Apply navy blue eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline, turquoise to the center and white to the inner lower lashline.
- Line your upper lashline and darken the waterline with a black pencil.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Finish the look with mascara!
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #100 Ivory
- Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer #01 Light
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Inglot Eye Makeup Base
- Sleek Pallete Showstoppers
- Inglot Eyeshadow #turquoise
- Technic Electric Eyes Pallete UV
- Avon ColorTrend black Pencil
- Mascara Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Lipgloss #078
I hope you like it.
Have a nice day :)
Learn more about Joanna here
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.