Heading out to a party or just wanna look fab? In this tutorial, I'll show you how to create this stunning purple sparkly makeup look!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a black kohl liner on the outer v of your eyelids and blend it out with a pencil brush. Then apply a black matte eyeshadow on top.
- Apply a light brown eyeshadow to the crease and blend.
- Apply a shimmery ivory shade to the brow bone for a highlight.
- Now apply the same ivory shade to the inner corners of the eyes.
- Apply a purple cream eyeshadow to 2/3 of the inner eyelids. This will act as a base for the glitter. You may also use a glitter adhesive, if you'd like.
- Apply a purply pink glitter in a dabbing motion.
- Blend out the edges.
- Line the eyes using a black liquid liner. I created an extreme cat eye for a super bold look.
- Line the waterline and lower lashline using a black kohl liner for a smoldering look.
- Apply some glitter to the lower lashline. Make sure to clean up any fall out from the glitter.
- Contour your features and add blush!
- For the lips, I opted for a muted pink shade. I used Wet 'N Wild's Megalast Lipsticks in Pinkerbell and Dollhouse Pink.
- Voila! You now look sparkling for the dance floor!
- MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation - NC25
- Wet 'N Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder - Natural
- Blue Heaven Kajal Liner
- theBalm Nude'tude Eyeshadow Palette
- XXL Cosmetic Glitter
- Maybelline Collosal Mascara
- Milani Baked Blush - Dolcé Pink
- Wet 'N Wild Megalast Lipsticks in:
- Dollhouse Pink
Thank you for watching and reading my blog post! Have a great week ladies!
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>