I know! I've been MIA for so long; I'm so sorry, I've been busy because I got a new job!
Anyway, I missed doing tutorials. so here it is.
It's purple lips with smokey purple eyes.
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation- Nude
- L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush-Duchess Rose
- Etude House Contour Powder
- Naked Palette 1 (Virgin as a highlighter)
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- e.l.f. Studio Geometric 96 Piece Eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette (Heroine)
- Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette (Half Baked, Virgin)
- Kajal Liner
- Maybelline Mascara
- False Lashes
- Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Purple Poison Lipstick
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply NYX jumbo pencil as a base.
- Using the e.l.f. 96 palette, mix the purple and blue and apply it on the inner and outer lid. Blend it well along the crease.
- Using the Vice 3 palette, layer Heroine over the shadows applied in the previous step. Blend.
- Apply NYX jumbo pencil to the center of the lids.
- Using the Naked 1 palette, apply Half Baked just on the center of the lids and blend.
- Also apply NYX jumbo pencil to the inner corners and Virgin eyeshadow on top.
- Tightline the inner rims of the eyes and create a winged line.
- Apply false lashes and mascara.
- Contour and blush.
- Apply highlighter to bring out your best features, I used Naked 1's Virgin as a highlighter.
- Apply a bold purple lipstick, I used Purple Poison from Pretty Zombie Cosmetics . The look is now done!
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>