Today's makeup tutorial is this vivid cut crease makeup tutorial. Enjoy the tutorial below!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
Step 1: Begin by filling in your eyebrows. Apply a peachy beige eyeshadow to the brow bone and blend outwards and upwards to diffuse the color.
Step 2: Apply a black eyeshadow to the outer 1/2 of the lid focusing on the outer 'v' area. Blend.
Step 3: Apply the black eyeshadow on the outer 2/3 of the lower lashline.
Step 4: Apply a shimmery white eyeshadow to the inner 1/3 of the eyes. Apply a purple eyeshadow to the center of the lids. Apply a pink eyeshadow between the white and purple blending the two together for a gradient effect.
Step 5: Repeat step 4 on the 1st half of the lower lashline.
Step 6: Line the eyes with black eyeliner and finish with false eyelashes and mascara!
*Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade - Dark Brown
* Melkior Professional Black Eyeshadow
* Sleek I-Divine Rio Rio Palette (purple)
* Inglot Delicate Pink Eyeshadow
* Zoeva Black Eyeliner
* Vichy Dermablend Foundation 025 Nude
* Kryolan Dermacolor Transparent Fixing Powder
* Glazel Visage Camouflage Palette 15