When it comes to makeup, I really like purple. This color is pretty flattering on everybody.
It's also a color worn often by brides. So today's makeup tutorial is a purple bridal look. Of course, all bridal makeup looks can also be worn everyday, since most of them are pretty wearable.
You will feel good in it during the day but also at night.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply white eyeshadow in the inner half of the eyelid and on the area under the eyebrows.
- Apply purple eyeshadow in the outer part of the eyelid.
- Gently smudge the upper edge of the shadows using the light peach eyeshadow. Smudge the edges between the white and purple eyeshadow.
- Apply a little bit of black eyeshadow in the outer corner of the eyelid and blend it well.
- In the middle of eyelid, apply a metallic purple eyeshadow. Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows.
- Emphasize the lower lashline: Apply purple eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and white eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner.
- Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Dermablend Professional Cover Creme #Warm Beige
- Kobo Professional Translucent Loose Powder
- Kobo Professional Mineral Makeup Pearls #2 Pearl Bronze
- Kobo Eyeshadow Base
- Inglot eyeshadow: black
- Glazel Eyeshadows: white, beige, purple, light peach
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Kobo Intense Pen Eyeliner black
- MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Deni Carte Waterproof Lipliner #110
- Kobo Long Lasting Glass Shine
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>