Today I'm sharing a very fun and girly look! It's pink, purple, glittery and has rhinestones, all with a little edge!
Here's a closeup of the look:
- Eye Kandy Cosmetics Glitter
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner-black
- Eyeshadow Black Bh Cosmetics + Lilac Palette Glam-express
- White Color Shadow Bh
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Black Kohl Eyeliner
- False Lashes
- Rimmel Black Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply bright pink glitter to the entire eyelid.
- Then apply black gel liner with the help of a small precision brush to the crease connecting to the outer v.
- Smudge out the line using a black eyeshadow.
- Apply purple to the brow bone blending into the black.
- Reapply the black gel liner to intensify the line.
- Apply the same purple shadow to the lower lashline.
- Apply black gel liner to the upper lashline and kohl pencil to the waterline.
- Apply false lashes and mascara.
- Optional: I’ve added a pinkish tint to my brows and also added glitter for an ultra fun element. I’ve also added crystal rhinestones to embellish the look and add extra pizzazz!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!