Today's makeup tutorial is a fun multi-colored spring look without being too heavy on the eyes. I'm working with pastel shades with a pearlescent finish, which make the look more wearable and perfect for Spring!
Here's a closeup of the look:
- Make Up Atelier Paris Aqua
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr Color 35 Tough as Taupe
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr Color 70 Metallic Pomegranate
- Flormar Brown 4 Color Palette + Maybelline Gold Eyeshadow
- NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Baby Pink Pearl + MAC Pigment
- NYX Gel Liner Smudger
- BH Cosmetics Malibu Palette ( Blue +green) lower lashline
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eye Pencil
- False Lashes
- Max Factor Blue Eye Pencil (eyebrows)
- Rimmel Black Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- I’m beginning by applying a blue eye pencil to my eyebrows for a fun tint.
- Then apply your eye base. I’m using Makeup Altier Paris and Maybelline’s Color Tattoos as a base.
- Using a small precision brush, apply a burgundy shade to the outer edges of the crease. I’m using Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate.
- Then, apply a dusty pink pigment, to the outer 2/3 of the eyelid. I’m using NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Baby Pink Pearl.
- Now apply a hot pink pigment to the outer 1/3 of the eye, overlapping with the 1st shade to create a gradient effect.
- Apply a matte brown eyeshadow to the crease with a small angled brush to create a dramatic cut crease look. Blend the color towards the lashline.
- Apply a neutral ivory eyeshadow to the remaining 1/3 of the inner eyelid blending into the baby pink eyeshadow.
- Using the same brown eyeshadow, begin drawing a line at the inner part of the crease going upwards towards the brow bone so it almost connects to the other brown line we drew in the crease earlier.
- Using a flat shader brush, smudge the hot pink shadow around the brown line to create a shadow.
- For a fun pop of color, I’m applying blue and green at the lower lashline. This time I’m using my BH Cosmetics Palette.
- Dust a warm golden shadow at the brown bone to blend out the look.
- Apply black liner at the upper lashline.
- Apply mascara and black liner to the waterline.
- Finish with a shimmery pigment on the inner part of the eyelid.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!