Today's look is fairly wearable and can of course be created using any colors of your choice. I've used greens and teal blue and was inspired by the colors of a peacock. I decided to go with a more edgier and editorial kind of look! Let's get started!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette (black, green, yellow, white)
- Golden Rose Cosmetics Loose Sparkle Glitter Powder
- Golden Rose Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner Black
- Maybelline Instant Volum' The Rocket Mascara
STEP BY STEP:
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk over entire eyelids for a nice base.
- Apply black eyeshadow to the inner and outer corners, adding depth to the crease. I will be using the BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette today.
- Then apply a green eyeshadow to entire eyelid and follow with a light yellow or white to the center of lid.
- Then apply a teal bluish green to the outer edges.
- Apply a taupe or brown to the crease and blend everything out. Follow with a shimmery gold highlight and apply right to the brow bone.
- Apply black liquid eyeliner to upper lashline and black eyeliner to waterline. Complete the look with mascara and embellish as you like!
Learn more about Yana
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.