A lot of women are unnecessarily afraid of color when it comes to makeup.
Colorful makeup can be elegant, toned and can emphasize the eyes beautifully.
What's important is the choice of colors and the overlapping blending technique.
What do you think about this?
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid.
- Apply a orange eyeshadow to the outer part of the eyelid.
- Apply a light pink eyeshadow to the rest of the eyelid.
- Blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows using a beige eyeshadow. Apply white eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eyelid.
- Emphasize the lower lashline using brown and beige eyeshadows.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner. On the waterline, apply a beige eye crayon. Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer 01 Light
- Kobo Professional Tranparent Matt Powder
- Kobo Professional Matt Bronzing & Contouring Powder #308 Sahara Sand
- Clinique, Fresh Bloom Allover Colour # 04 Plum Poppy
- Urban Decay, Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- My Secret Eyeshadows: orange from 'REVOLT AGAINST THE NUDE' Palette, pink from 'SHAKE COLORS' Palette
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette: Beige, Brown
- Everyday Minerals Eyeshadow: Floating Feathers
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Deni Carte beige pencil
- MySecret Waterproof Eyeliner
- Kobo Professional Ideal Volume Mascara
- Kobo Professional Long Lasting Glass Shine 216 Apricot
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>