Today's look is colorful, fun, unique and super exotic!
Today's technique is pretty simple: just add small amounts of different colors to make a big impact. Remember for a look like this, blending is key! Just have fun with it.
Here's a closeup:
- Makeup Atelier Paris-Waterproof Gel Colour Base- Ivory/White
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics- Eyeshadow Pigment (shimmery grey)
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics-Eyeshadow Pigment (pink)
- Sleek Acid Palette-(orange)
- BH Cosmetics Take Me to Brazil Eyeshadow Palette (lilac, sky blue)
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics-Terracotta Eyeshadow
- Sleek I-divine Au Naturel Palette-(brown)
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner-Black
- Cascada of Colours-Black Eye Pencil
- False Eyelashes
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics-Black Mascara
- Eye Kandy Cosmetics Glitter
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with an eyeshadow base. I’m using Makeup Altier Paris Waterproof base in white.
- Apply a dark shimmery grey to the center of the lid. I’m using a pigment.
- Then apply a vibrant coral/pink to the inner corner and outer corners.
- Apply a small amount of orange just above the crease, about 2/3 of the inner brow bone. I’m using Sleek Acid’s palette.
- Now apply a lilac eyeshadow the center of the lid, right over the grey shade we added earlier. I’m using my BH Cosmetics palette.
- Follow with a warm terracotta bronze shade above the brow bone for a nice gradient look. I’m using a Glazel Visage Eyeshadow.
- For a fun pastel color pop, add a bright sky blue eyeshadow to the lower lashline. Again, I’m using my BH Cosmetics Palette.
- Apply a little bit of brown to the outer edges of the eyes for more definition. I'm using Sleek's I-Divine's Palette.
- Apply black gel liner to the upper lashline and wing it out for a more dramatic look.
- Apply black kohl pencil to the lower waterline to smoke out the eyes.
- Finish with false lashes and mascara to intensify the look.
- Optional-For a fun look, apply a little bit of glitter to the center of the crease above the lid. I'm using Eye Kandy Cosmetic's Glitter.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!