Today I am sharing an owl nail art tutorial. This manicure is easy to do and it looks interesting on the nails. Kids especially love these kind of nail arts!
Things You Need:
Acrylic Paints/ Sky Blue Nail Paint/ Pink Creme Nail Paint/ Detailing Brush/ Dotting tool
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Start by painting a sky blue base on your nails. I used KB Shimmer Wind Swarm which is a crelly (creme+Jelly) with glitter. You can use a plain blue base.
2. Create a polka dot pattern with the pink creme nail paint. I used Essie French Affair for this. You can use a dotting tool for this or even a toothpick.
3. Draw the tree branch using a brown acrylic paint with the detailing brush. Add an owl shape on the branch. The owl shape looks like the digit "8". Just the upper loop is smaller than the lower loop.
4. Fill the owl shape with a purple acrylic paint. You can used any shade for the owl just make sure that the shade should be darker than the base.
Thicken the outline of the shape and draw a letter "W" on the owl's head for the crown.
5. Add light and dark green polka dots to the branch (for the leaves), blue polka dots to the owl's body (for the feathers) and white polka dots (for the eyes).
6. Add two small polka dots inside the white polka dots for eyes. Using an orange acrylic paint create beak and claws of the owl.
7. Add a top coat after the acrylic paint dries. I used L'Oreal matte top coat. Your owl nail art is ready!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.