You all know how much I already love Too Faced makeup products and now that I own the new beautiful Pretty Rich palette, it was the perfect excuse to film a new makeup tutorial. Instead of a simple tutorial, I went for a full faced makeup look using all Too Faced products!
Besides the palette, the new additions are the Rich & Dazzling Lipgloss and one of the new Diamond Light highlighters - OMG, these are super gorgeous! The makeup is perfect for Valentine's Day, also. I kept it girly with some pinkish glittery shades.
Hope you enjoy!
1. Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Primer;
2. Peach Perfect Foundation – Porcelain;
3. Born This Way Concealer – Light;
4. Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder;
5. Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer – Medium/Deep;
6. Love Flush Blush – Baby Love;
7. Diamond Light Fire Highlighter – Canary Diamond;
2. Pretty Rich Palette;
3. Better Than Sex Mascara.
1. Chocolate Bar Palette – nuantele Milk Chocolate & Triple Fudge.
1. Rich Dazzling Sparkling Lipgloss – Raisin The Roof.
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.