I'm continuing my one brand makeup series! Last time I used all Too Faced products and prior to that I used all Essence makeup products. I wanted to go back to a more affordable brand, so this time I chose to do an entire makeup tutorial with Makeup Revolution. I think that it's a very good, low budget brand and they deserve more attention from us. I really love their products and packaging and adore that they are cruelty free.
For this look, I went with a rose bronzed look and I think it's perfect for summer.
7. I Heart Revolution Triple Baked Highlighter - Apple Cinnamon (Limited, Holiday Edition);
8. Highlight & Illuminator Duo - Rose Gold Glow;
4. Brightener Pencil – Beige (waterline).
1. Reloaded Iconic Division Palette – Light & Medium Brown.
1. Atomic Lipstick – Magnificent;
2. Fantasy Lip Topper – Unicorn.
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.