Last week, I create a two in one ombre butterfly lip tutorial.
This week, I'm back with another lip tutorial, this time it's a three in one ombre lotus lip tutorial.
Hope you enjoy this sparkling look!
- NYX Eye Shadow Base White (ESB01)
- Seventeen Cosmetics Purple Pencil
- BH Cosmetics Lilac Eyeshadow
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Acid Palette (neon Pink, Orange, Black)
- Rimmel Cosmetics Black Eyeliner
- Eye Kandy Cosmetics Glitter
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- // LOOK 1 //Using a purple lip liner, begin contouring or outlining the outer corners of the lips. Gradually start filling in the outer corners and softening the edges by blending or feathering the color inwards.
- Apply a lilac eyeshadow over the purple liner on the outer corners of the lips.
- Fill in the rest of the lips with a neon pink shadow. Make sure to blend into the lilac shadow to create a soft gradient effect.
- Now apply a bright orange shadow to the center of the lips. Blend into the pink to further create that soft gradient look.
- Continue repeating the steps above until you get the desired pigmentation.
- You can stop here for a fun colorful ombre lip or continue if you’d like to embellish the look.
- // LOOK 2 // Using a black kohl pencil, carefully outline the out edges of the lips and create the desired design. I created a scalloped edge on the upper lip. Then, filled in the upper lip with glitter.
- // LOOK 3 // I created a lotus floral design on the upper lip. Simply do this by using your eyeliner and creating small lines running down the scalloped edges, kind of like inverted u’s.
- Then I added more glitter to the lower lip.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!