Today I created this Ocean Sunset Inspired Makeup Tutorial! I used sky blue, deep pink, soft green & shimmering gold.
I hope you like this look!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil-Milk
- Mehron- Paradise Makeup AQ- 8 Color Palette-Nuance (light blue, red, green:upper-lashline, orange: lower-lashline)
- Golden Rose Matte White Eyeshadow
- Sleek Natural Palette (warm brown)
- Mark Reid's GlitterMark MEHRON-Gold
- Golden Rose Sparkle Powder Eyeshadow
- False Eyelashes
- MAC Black Kohl Pencil
- Maybelline Volum' Express-The Rocket Mascara
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk over entire eyelid
- Add a light blue eyeshadow to the inner and outer lid. I'm using the color Sky from Mehron's Paradise 8 Color Palette in Nuance.
- Add a matte white eyeshadow to the remainder, center of the eyelid. I'm using Golden Rose's matte white eyeshadow.
- Add a warm shade of brown to define the crease. I used a brown from the Sleek Natural Palette. Then, take a warm shade of red, using the same Mehron Palette and use a thin brush to apply the red to the inner and outer edges of the crease.
- Add a neutral eyeshadow to the brow bone and blend out the edges. Then, add a soft shade of green to the upper lashline and wing it out. Again, I used the Mehron Palette, color Deep Sea. Add black kohl pencil to the inner rim of the eyes for a smoldering effect. Apply false eyelashes for a dramatic look and finish with Maybelline's Rocket Mascara.
- Smudge orange eyeshadow below the lower lashline. I used Foxy from the same Mehron palette. Finish with embellishing the look with glitter! I used Mehron's Mark Reid Glitter Mark.
Learn more about Yana
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.