Hello lovelies, how are you? It's time for all of us to face the truth and admit that the summer season is coming to an end. Unfortunately, we have to leave behind the hottest months of the year, but no worries! Autumn months are just as advantageous and full of exciting holidays. And for now, let's see this summer off with a romantic makeup look, inspired by a tropical ocean breeze. Follow these easy steps to recreate this turquoise makeup look yourself.
1. Start an Ocean Breeze makeup by filling in your eyebrows. Usually I like to use an eyebrow pencil, but you can use any other eyebrow product you like. If you want to know how to fill in your eyebrows, you can check out my step by step eyebrow tutorial here.
2. The next thing we need to do is to prime our eyelids with a special eyeshadow primer. This product will help your eyeshadow color to last longer and appear brighter on the skin. Give this product some time to absorb into the skin.
3. Now it is time to create a beautiful cut crease with the help of sharp matte brown pencil. Emphasize your crease, creating a beautiful shape. Don't worry about the mess, we are going to clean it later with a concealer.
4. Blend the pencil with a matte eyeshadow towards the brow bone. You can use few eyeshadow colors to ease the blending: dark and light brown.
5. Apply a thin layer of concealer or full coverage eyeshadow primer on the lid, cleaning out the edges. Use a small synthetic brush to put on the eyelid shimmer turquoise eyeshadow. Use the same color for the lower lashline. Apply lime green eyeshadow on the inner corner of the eyes.
6. Finish the summer makeup look with a thick eyeliner wing and a generous coat of mascara. Don't forget to tightline the upper lashline and add some falsies for a more dramatic look.
For the lips, you can use a bright and juicy raspberry lipstick. To keep the whole look well-balanced, finish the makeup with subtle highlighting and contouring. And your Ocean Breeze makeup look is done! I hope you liked this makeup tutorial and it was somehow useful to you. Until next time!
Lots of love,