New Year's Eve or Carnival makeup is very easy to diversify. Just use interesting false eyelashes.
If you do not have too much time to apply makeup, apply the eyeshadow in your favorite way and
choose false eyelashes that will change your entire look.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid.
- Apply a light brown eyeshadow to the crease of the lid.
- Apply brown eyeshadow to the outer corner of the lid.
- Darken the outer corner of the lower and upper eyelids with a black shadow. Blend the colors.
- On the middle of the eyelid, apply a dove-colored eyeshadow.
- Apply blue eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lower and upper lid. Smudge the eyeshadow very well.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner.
- Apply black eyeliner to the waterline. Apply false eyelashes.
- Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Kobo Professional Eyeshadow Base
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette : black, light brown, brown
- Ecolore Eyeshadows: Royal Blue, Midnight Memories
- My Secret Waterproof Eyeliner
- My Secret Waterproof Mascara
- false lashes
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>