Hey girls, today I am sharing an easy nail art tutorial on a New Year's look I did yesterday.
I created New Year's Ornaments which goes in theme with Christmas and the holidays.
THINGS YOU NEED:
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. Paint your nails with a plum/chocolate shade as a base. I used Colorbar Quick Finish Plumtastic for this.
2. Layer any silver/golden glitter paint to give a bling look. I used Catrice Two Million Dollar Baby.
3. Use a diluted white acrylic paint to draw a large circle on the nail. Fill it with the same white acrylic paint and let it dry. Draw a line from the circle to the top edge of the nail.
4. Once this dries fill the Circle and the line with a golden acrylic paint. You can directly use a golden acrylic paint to create the circle if your paint is thick and opaque. Let it dry completely. Using a green acrylic paint draw two small triangles in order to create a bow on the ornament.
5. Draw two thin black lines on the bow. Start writing "Happy New Year" on the ornament using a red acrylic paint. If you cannot write with precision, you can write countdown or numbers as I have done on other nails. You can also leave the ornaments as it is or add some polka dots to it.
6. Add a dot using a red acrylic paint on the bow to complete it.
7. Use a black acrylic paint to outline the bow. Once it dries use a thick top coat to seal off the manicure.
You have your New Year's look ready!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.