In a moment, we say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new.
Some of us will spend the day (or should I say night) partying.
If you are still looking for an idea for a New Year's Eve makeup look,
I have prepared for you a beautiful glossy makeup.
It's it in my favorite colors: black, gray and silver.
Of course, I used false eyelashes. I can't imagine makeup without them.
Of course, if you spend the night at home, you can do this makeup look as well!
Say hello to the New Year's Beauties!
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Using a black pencil, draw an outline around the outer crease of the eyes. Fill it in. Line your upper lashline with black pencil.
- Smudge this pencil very well.
- Apply a silver eyeshadow to the middle of the eyelid.
- Using a brown eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the silver eyeshadow.
- Apply black eyeshadow with silver flecks on previously applied pencil.
- Lighten up the inner corner of the eyelid with a white eyeshadow. Emphasize the lower lashline with various shades of gray.
- Use your finger gently pat eyeshadow with silver glitter on the center of the eyelid and the inner corner of the lower eyelid.
- Using a beige eyeshadow, carefully apply it under the eyebrows as well for a nice highlight. Darken the waterline with a black pencil. Use mascara.
- Apply false eyelashes.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Kobo Professional Modeling Illuminator #101
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Kobo Professional Translucent Loose Powder
- Kobo Professional Matt Bronzing & Contouring Powder 308 SAHARA SAND
- W7 Double Act Bronzer And Blusher
- Kobo Professional Eyeshadow Base
- Deni Carte Hidden Charm Palette: white, silver, black with silver flecks, brown
- eyeshadow with silver glitter from Eve Pearl Diamond Eyes Palette
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette : beige
- Deni Carte - false lashes Glamour TM-68
- My Secret 2 in 1 Big Eye Pencil
- Loreal Volme Million Lashes Black Mascara
- Lipgloss Rouge Bunny Rouge Glassy Gloss #078
Happy New Year!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>