New Year's Eve is in a few moments, so you need to decide about your makeup look. The last night of the year I spend with my family so I will not do any fancy makeup.
I chose rather something classic in neutral colors in gray and black. So, that is today's makeup look that I'd like to share.
This makeup look is not delicate, however, it is very feminine.
The outer corners are dimmed, while in the the inner corner, I I applied a bright eyeshadow with flickering flecks of glitter.
There's also black liner along the upper lashline. To diversify the makeup look, I added a delicate swipe of glittery liner in the outer and inner corners.
The false eyelashes added clarity and in the end, I emphasized my lips with a delicate nude lipstick.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Makeup Atelier Paris Anti-shine Moisturizing Base
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 010 Porcelain
- Kryolan Fixing Powder P1
- Kobo Professional Face Strobing Palette
- Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel 12
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte
- Sigma Nightlife by Camila Coelho Palette: Urbanette, No Waiting, Leather Pants, Disco Ball.
- My Secret Glam Specialist Eyeliner Silver Crystal
- Sigma Gel Eye Liner Wicked
- False Lashes
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Fatale Mascara
- Kobo Professional Matte Lips 401 La Madeleine
Happy New Year!