Today's makeup look is very simple. It's a great way to combine neutrals with pops of color.
Enjoy the tutorial.
- NYX Eye Shadow Base Skin Tone (ESB03)
- Sleek I-Divine Oh So Special Palette (The Mail, Boxed, Organza)
- NYX Concealer Jar
- Masquerade Shimmer Powder #96
- MAC Fluidline Blacktrack
- Golden Rose Liquid Blue Eyeliner
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Shimmer Blue Eyeshadow
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Washable Mascara
- Masquerade Cosmetics Black Eyeliner Pencil
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a neutral eye base over entire eyelids.
- Apply a brown shadow to the outer parts of the eye and blend.
- Apply a full coverage to the inner ½ of the lid. Blend.
- Apply a darker shade of brown to the crease and blend outwards.
- Apply a bright pink to the outer ½ of the lid.
- Apply a concealer to the outer edge of the eye for a clean edge.
- Apply black liner to the upper lashline and extend the wing.
- Apply a metallic blue liner to the lower lashline and smudge out with a blue shadow.
- Apply false lashes and mascara.
- Finish with a shimmery white shadow to the inner corners.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!