STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a black kohl liner on the outer third of the eyes
- Smudge it while applying a matte dark brown eyeshadow
- Apply taupe colored eyeshadow on the lids
- Mix 2 types of matte orange eyeshadow, apply it on the crease.
- Highlight the brow bone using a cream shimmery eyeshadow
- Apply white eyeliner on the inner corners
- Apply matte yellow eyeshadow above the white eyeliner
- Line the eyes (winged liner) and extend the line on the inner corners
- Line the water line
- Apply false lashes and mascara
- Contour Features and apply blush
- Use an orange lipstick. I'm using NYX Lipstick in Citrine. Voila!
- Mac Studio Fix Liquid Foundation - NC25
- Wet 'N Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder - Natural
- Benefit Browzings
- Blue Heaven Kajal Liner
- theBalm Nude 'tude Palette
- NYC White Eyeliner
- Elf 144 Palette
- Shawill Liquid Liner
- Avon Supershockmax
- Elf Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder -St. Lucia
- NYX Black Label Lipstick-Citrine
Thank you girls. Stay pretty!
Have a great weekend.
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>