Today's tutorial is a rather simple and clean look. It's also an efficient way to take an everyday neutral eye makeup look from day to night - just tszuj it up with some metallic liner and you're set for the evening!
Enjoy the tutorial!
NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Base - Skin Tone - Nude
ColourPop Super Shock Pigment - Animal
MAC Eyeshadow Swiss Chocolate
Masquerade Pro Diamond Dust
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Limbo (Eyeliner)
NYX Cosmetics Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Collection - Glam 24 Karat - Metallic Pure Gold
White Eye Pencil
Revlon Black Mascara
Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Pigment - PP21 White Orange ( under the eyebrows)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a neutral eye base and apply to the lid area.
- Apply a matte coral pink to the crease and blend outwards towards the brow bone. This will be the transition shade.
- Apply a white gold eye pigment to the center of the lids and blend.
- Apply a chocolate-y brown eyeshadow to the entire crease and to the inner and outer edges – skip the center of the lid.
- Apply a white orange pearl pigment beneath the brows as a highlight.
- Apply a thick line of brown liner on the upper lashline.
- Follow with a gold metallic liner and apply parallel to the brown line.
- Bring light to the inner corners with a white orange pigment.
- Apply a white or beige liner to the inner waterline.
- Finish with a few coats of black mascara.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!