Today I came up with this neon violet makeup tutorial embellished with fun caviar beads!
Hope you enjoy this look!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil-Milk
- Sleek Acid Palette (neon pink)
- Sleek Natural Palette (black)
- Multi-Effect Manhattan 26 Gold
- Wet 'N Wild 247 Pride Orgueil Eyeshadow (blue)
- Mehron- Paradise Makeup AQ- 8 Color Palette-Nuance (black eyeliner)
- MAC Black Kohl Pencil
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express-The Rocket Mascara
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk over entire eyelid
- Add a neon pink eyeshadow right over the white base.
- Apply a shimmery gold highlight to the brow bone and blend.
- Emphasize the crease with a black eyeshadow.
- Apply a blue eyeshadow right over the black and blend upwards toward the brow bone. Repeat step 3 if needed.
- Apply black eyeliner to upper & lower lashline and wing out the liner for a more dramatic effect. Apply false eyelashes & mascara. Embellish the look with colorful beads & apply with lash glue!
Learn more about Yana
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.