- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F11 -Ivory
- Cascada Of Colours Black Pencil
- Sleek I-Divine Au Naturel Palette (black, ivory)
- Sleek I-Divine Acid Palette (orange, green, pink, sparkly purple)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F02-White (waterline)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Powder-PP21 White Orange
- Rimmel Black Eyeliner
- False Eyelashes
- L'oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24h Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Using a black eye pencil, create a line following the natural shape of your crease and curve it upwards at the inner corners.
- Smudge and soften the line using black shadow.
- Add shimmery purple shade right above the black to soften the lines and to create a gradient effect.
- Apply an ivory shadow as a highlight beneath the brows and blend into the brow bone.
- Using the Sleek Acid palette, apply a neon orange shadow to the inner 1/3 of the eye.
- Apply the neon yellow shadow to the outer 1/3.
- Apply a white shadow to the center.
- Pat on a hot pink shadow at the inner corners.
- Using a black eye pencil, create an exaggerated lower lashline for an animated look.
- Smudge a black shadow over the pencil to blend and soften the look.
- Using the shimmery purple shade, apply to the brow bone and right above the crease to add warmth to the look. Also apply to the lower lashline.
- Apply black liner to the upper and lower lashline.
- Apply a set of false lashes for extra drama.
- Pat on a white gold pigment to the center of the lid for added sparkle.
- Apply white to the lower waterline as a base.
- For a pop of color, add neon green and orange on the waterline.
- Optional: Add sporadic dots in various sizes around the eyes for an editorial look. Have fun!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!