Today's makeup look is a smokey eye with a neon color pop. The main palette that I've used today is Sleek's Acid Palette.
Here's a closeup of the look:
- Cascada Of Colours Eye Pencil- Black
- Sleek Makeup Idivine Eyeshadow Palette Au Naturel (black)
- Make Up Atelier Paris Watercolor- Yellow
- Sleek Idivine Eyeshadow Palette - Acid Palette (yellow, green blue, purple, yellow)
- Tammy Tanuka Sigil Inspired Loose Mineral Eyeshadow-Golden Sand
- Bh Cosmetics On The '60s Palette (white)
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner- Black
- Cascada Of Colours Eye Pencil-White
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara - Black
- Sparkle Powder Dust
- Flormar Deluxe Cashmere Stylo Lipstick DC27
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Using a black eye pencil, draw a line at the inner part of the eye and another at the outer part of the eye.
- Line the lower lashline.
- Using an eye brush, start dragging and blending out the harsh lines. This will create a soft, smokey cut crease effect.
- Then, add black eyeshadow over the pencil to further define the area.
- Add a yellow eyeshadow base to the outer 1/3 of the eye, staying inside the black guidelines.
- Apply a sparkly bluish black eyeshadow to the inner 1/3 of the eye.
- Apply a neon yellow eyeshadow over the yellow base.
- Apply a white eyeshadow to the center part of the eye blending into the black and yellow shades.
- Add a small amount of citrus green eyeshadow to the outer part of the eye. Blend into the yellow and black. This will create a gradient effect.
- Add a violet eyeshadow to the lower lashline and in the crease. It should outline the entire eye.
- Apply a peachy bronze shadow to the brow bone for a highlight.
- Apply black liner to the upper lashline and add false eyelashes for a dramatic look.
- Apply white eyeliner to the waterline.
- Finish with black mascara.
- Optional- I've added a small amount of iridescent sparkle powder to the entire lid.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!