Today's makeup look is inspired by summer! I added some nautical elements plus, distress mermaid elements for a beauty editorial look.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Sky Blue Eyeshadow
- Make Up Atelier Paris Watercolor - Pink
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Burgundy Eyeshadow
- Make Up Atelier Paris Watercolor - Green
- BH Cosmetics Eyes on the 60's Palette (teal green)
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Orange Eyeshadow
- Make Up Atelier Paris Watercolor - Ivory
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Black Eyeshadow
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner- Black
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara - Black
- False Lashes
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics White Eyeshadow
- Mehron Prisma Palette (black & white)
- Glitter + Sparkle Powder Eyeshadow
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a white eye base. I’m using NYX’s Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- Apply a bright sky blue eyeshadow to the inner 1/3 of the eyelid. Then, follow with a pink shade at the outer 1/3 of the lid.
- Layer a burgundy eyeshadow over the pink.
- Apply a white eyeshadow to the center of the lid.
- Using a fine pointed brush, follow your natural crease and draw a thin white line. I’m using Make Up Atelier Paris Watercolor in white for smoother application.
- Now, apply a teal green eyeshadow to the lower lashline. I’m using my BH Cosmetics 60’s palette.
- Apply the same teal green shade just above the crease, about ½ ways in. Follow the white line that you drew in the crease earlier as a guide.
- Now, apply an orange shade to the outer part of the brow bone, just about where you left off with the teal shade.
- Reapply and blend any colors as needed.
- Apply the orange shade to the inner corners of the eyes for a fun pop of color.
- Optional: I’m applying a tealish chunky glitter to the lower part of the eye for a fun editorial look. Skip this step if you're going for something more wearable.
- Apply black gel liner to the upper lashline. I winged mine out for a bolder look.
- Add a shimmery ivory shade or something pretty close to your natural skin shade for a highlight beneath the brows.
- Apply black liner to the waterline and lower lashline.
- Apply mascara and false lashes.
- Optional: I've created a paint splatter effect similar to one of my recent looks, here. Then, I outlined my brows with black and added pink and orange for a fun gradient look. I've also added metallic gold to the brows for a super whimsical look! Again, skip this step if you're going for something more wearable.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!