natashadenona / instagram.com
Is there anything better than an all-in-one neutral eyeshadow palette? Neutrals are essentials to go from everyday basic to soft glam and sultry glam and they fit just about every occasion. Natasha Denona has reformulated and relaunched its iconic Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette.
Biba is a must-have eyeshadow palette for everyone who loves makeup! There are so many gorgeous makeup looks you can create using this neutral palette. There are 15 essential brand-new shades that have Natasha Denona's signature formulas: creamy, pigmented and long-lasting. This eyeshadow palette is beginner-friendly, covering all of the basic warm, cool and neutral shades.
- Rustic - a metallic copper with shimmer finish;
- Prairie - warm camel shade with beautiful matte finish;
- Coco - matte warm brown;
- Freckle - antique nude with matte finish;
- Shine - gorgeous champagne shade with metallic finish;
- Pasha - matte and neutral red;
- Monroe - similar to Freckle, but with more pink undertone;
- Rayon - dark medium burgundy, matte;
- Buff - a beautiful, matte pink;
- Tone - warm-toned brown with matte finish;
- Seed - dark and matte cool chocolate,
- Tor - ideal dark gray
- Sculpture - dusty, light gray with matte finish;
- Spot - charcoal black, matte;
- Tusk - very light beige shade with matte finish;
If you want your eyeshadows to last even longer, you can use an Eyeshadow Base Primer that's formulated for strong adhesion of the pigments. This primer provides a smooth surface and allows the colors to blend easily and seamlessly on the skin. Forget about creasing, smudging and fading, wear the Biba eyeshadow palette all day long without any of these issues.
What's your fave go-to neutrals palette?
Stay up to date with the newest launches, our fave deals, sales and promos here.
View more posts from Glam Express here.