Today I'll show you a great makeup look for an evening party.
At the beginning it was supposed to be a simple makeup look in autumnal colors, but I decided to add a little more.
I've used beautiful pigments from Inglot which shimmer in purple, pink and gold.
Depending on the base you use, it looks different on the eyelid. The liner along the upper lashline emphasizes the eyes, which is the foreground.
To enhance the effect, you can add false eyelashes. However, I skipped this step today.
This time, lips are in the background, they do not stand out and above all do not overshadow the colors on the eyelid.
In this look, I've used a great lipstick from Kobo Professional, which often accompanies me with dark makeup looks.
The fact that I have not removed excess product from the lips, this lipstick is satin, not matte.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Makeup Atelier Paris Anti-shine Moisturizing Base
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 010 Porcelain
- Kryolan Fixing Powder P1
- Kobo Professional Face Strobing Palette
- Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel 12
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte
- Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette: Kinky
- Sigma Nightlife by Camila Coelho Palette: Panache, After Hours, Urbanette, VIP.
- Inglot Pure Pigment Eye Shadow 35
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadow: Mermaid
- Sigma Gel Eye Liner Wicked
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Noir Feline Mascara
- Kobo Professional Matte Lips 401 La Madeleine
I hope you like this look.
Feel free to comment!
Have a nice day!