Today I want to show you a very fresh makeup look.
Since it's actually spring now, I like to use colorful eyeshadows in green, blue, violet and lilac.
In the center of the eyelid, I applied a glittery duochromic shadow, which highlighted the violet tone of the makeup.
The winged liner along the upper lashline and the false eyelashes emphasizes the eyes and really opens them up.
Whereas, a beautiful light pink lipstick adds freshness and sensuality.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Makeup Atelier Paris Anti-shine Moisturizing Base
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige
- DAX Cosmetics Cashmere Makeup Concealer
- My Secret Face Matt Powder
- Sensique Bronzing Powder 107 Natural Tan
- Kobo Professional Matte Blush Palette
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte
- Sigma Beauty Nightlife by Camila Coelho Patette: Panache, Leather Pants
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows: Masquerade, Phantom, Mermaid
- Inlgot Pure Pigment Eyeshadow 35
- MySecret Khol Kajal Eyeliner o5 Turquoise
- Sigma Beauty Gel Eye Liner Wicked
- False Lashes Neicha 513
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- My Secret 'I love Matte Lips' Lipstick 02 Lily
Have a nice day!