Today's makeup is a party look. Enhanced eyes, strong contours and dark lipstick are typical evening looks.
I used matte eyeshadows, but I am grateful for the beautiful glitter pigment.
This is better seen in pictures of the whole face than on the closeup of the eyes.
The dark lower lashline adds a bit of drama.
I usually paint my lips with nude lipstick, it is a good combination for dark eyes, but today I decided to choose a brown lipstick that is very fashionable lately.
I think that the red on the eyelids works well with the lipcolor.
What do you think?
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Estee Lauder Double Wear 2N1
- Infallible Total Cover Full Coverage Longwear Concealer Palette
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 020
- Kobo Professional Face Contour Palette
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact Rose.
- My Secret Face Illuminator Powder Princess Dream
- Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel 12
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte Long Wear
- Sigma Beauty Gel Eye Liner Wicked
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow: Roulette
- Glazel Eyeshadows: light pink, pink, red, brown
- Kobo Professional Pure Pearl Pigment 512 Cherry Sparks
- False Lashes Ardell Wispies Baby Wispies
- Inglot Duraline
- L'Oreal False Lash Superstar XFiber Mascara
- Kobo Professional Matte Lips 414 Smoked Wood
Have a nice day!