I have some days that I want to do dramatic and sexy makeup looks. Then I go for classic smokey eyes.
I always liked blondes with dark eye makeup and since I now have blonde hair, I am happy like a child when I get the time to devote to my favorite type of look!
But today I didn't go for the classic black smokey, but the soiled violet, which nicely emphasizes my green eyes.
I'm ready for a party.
GET THE LOOK:
First, I applied a pink eyeshadow in the crease. I smudged it very well.
Next, I applied a base for the eyeshadows on the entire eyelid, followed by a black eye crayon. Then, I applied purple eyeshadows. Thanks to this, the color was intense.
I emphasized the lower lashline and illuminated the inner corners using light peach shimmering eyeshadow.
Then I lined my upper lashline with black liner. On the waterline, I applied black pencil.
At the end, I applied false eyelashes and of course applied mascara.
- Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige
- Kobo Professional Face Contour Mix
- Kobo Professional Magic Corrector Mix
- Maybelline Affinitone Concealer 02 Natural
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Clinique Fresh Bloom: 04 Plum Poppy
- My Secret Face Illuminator Powder
- My Secret Design You Eyebrow Gray
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Deni Carte Beige Pencil
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Perversion
- My Secret Natural Beauty Palette: Autumn Blossoms
- False Lashes Ardell Demi Wispies
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara
- Kobo Professional Matte Lips 401 La Madeleine
Please write what you think about this makeup look. I hope that you like it.
Have a nice day!