Here, where I live, this year autumn is not warm, nice and gold. Instead, it's raining and very windy.
But I like this season, because we can impeccably wear stronger makeup.
Dark violets, burgundy, orange, bottle green or even black are what I love.
Today's makeup is very sensual, the combination of bright bronze and extinguished red is ideal.
Couldn't miss the violet - as it fits the lashline perfectly.
Of course I had to add some sparkles; on the outer corner of the eyelid is a cool toned accent.
I don't need anything more - autumn makeup is ready.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Makeup Atelier Paris Waterproof Liquid Foundation 2NB and 4Y
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 020
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder Translucent
- Kobo Professional Matte Blush Palette
- The Balm Bahama Mama
- My Secret Face Illuminator Powder Princess Dream
- Anastasia BeverlyHills Dipbrow Pomade Taupe
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte
- Sigma Beauty Gel Eye Liner Wicked
- Anastasia BeverlyHills Modern Renaissance Palette: Tempera, Warm Taupe, Love Letter, Venetian Red, Red Ochre, Cyprus Umber, Primavera
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadow Masquerade
- Donegal False Lashes
- L'Oreal False Lash Superstar XFiber Mascara
- Kobo Professional 313 Crushed Berries
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!