But I finally decided to go beyond my 'comfort zone' and created something that was a bit more time consuming and colorful.
For some time, I really like the cut crease makeup and decided to go in that direction.
I did not quite get the effect I wanted, but I think it's not bad.
For this makeup, I used Urban Decay and Bikor eyshadows - working with them was a pure pleasure.
See what I've created.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Estee Lauder Double Wear 2N1
- Kryolan Concealer Circle No.2
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 020
- Kobo Professional Brightener Matt Powder 313 Banana Cream
- My Secret Face Illuminator Powder Princess Dream
- Kobo Professional Face Contour Sticks: 1. Highlighting, 3. Sculpting
- Kobo Professional Matte Blush Palette
- L'Oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit Palette Medium to Dark
- Sigma Beauty Eye Shadow Base Provoke
- Sigma Beauty Gel Eye Liner Wicked
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Perversion
Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette: Kinky, Blackout, Asphalt
- Bikor Eyeshadows 16
- False Lashes Ardell Wispies Baby Wispies
- L'Oreal False Lash Superstar XFiber Mascara
- L'Oreal Color Riche Matte 103 Blush in a Rush
Have a nice day!