The weekend is here. Holidays are slowly ending, so we have to use free days.
Maybe meeting up with friends? Or a hot party until the morning?
If you are looking for a makeup idea in holiday colors perfect for crazy partying, you are in the right place!
Blue shadows usually do not look too good. My feelings for this color are quite the opposite.
I love all saturated cobalt and navys because they emphasize the green of my eyes.
Additionally, violet is created for green eyes and it gives a mega effect.
Both colors I love and I could wear them all the time and everywhere.
However, it is important to remember some of the rules I follow while creating my blue makeup look.
Cobalt fits well with smokey eyes and the makeup looks insane.
I combine this color with black or dark brown eyeshadow. It's good to apply it on the center of the eyelid and smudge it.
The inner corners I always brighten. This time I added a lot of glitters.
The shimmering pigment with pink reflects perfectly matched the eyelid and lower lashline which I applied an intense violet.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Makeup Atelier Paris 2NB
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 020
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder Translucent
- Kobo Professional Matte Blush Palette
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder 003
- My Secret Face Illuminator Powder Princess Dream
- Inglot Brow Liner Gel 12
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte
- Sigma Beauty Gel Eye Liner Wicked
- Sigma Eyeshadow Palette Nightlife by Camila Coelho: Bijou, Panache, Boogie, Urbanette, Leather Pants, After Hours
- My Secret Glam & Shine Eyeshdow: Metal Violet, Metal Cobalt 11
- Kobo Professional Pure Pearl Pigment 512 Cherry Sparks
- Inglot Duraline
- False Lashes
- L'Oreal False Lash Superstar XFiber Mascara
- Kobo Professional Matte Liquid Lipstick 405 Passiflora Tea
If you feel better in violet, switch the colors around. The blue shadow works great on the lower lashline as well.
Or maybe play around with blue liner along the upper lashline? Even with brown shadows, it refreshes the look.
Or maybe you are experimenting with colorful makeup in a different way?
Tell me how you like to play with color!
Have a nice day!