Spring is in full bloom! After a long winter, we all deserve to soak up some much needed sun.
Therefore, I decided to create a warm, bronzed makeup look, perfect for a sunny day. I really like warm colors such as bronze and gold and I always feel great when I wear them.
I chose a delicate smokey eye without heavy eyeliner.
I really like how this turned out. What do you think about this makeup look?
- Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige
- L'oreal True Match Concealer 01 Ivory
- L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contouring Palette
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Kobo Professional Face Sculpting Palette
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Pencil 303 Twilight
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Deni Carte Beige Pencil
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Makeup Geek Vegas Lights Collection Eyeshadow Palette.
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara
- Golden Rose Velvet Matte 02
I hope you liked this look!
Have a nice day!