Today I want to show you a very elegant makeup look.
I rarely use this halo/spotlight technique where the inner and outer corner is dark and the center is illuminated.
I'm not too crazy about this technique.
Since I'm using rather bright shadows for this look, it didn't overwhelm me.
This shade of copper seems to be suitable for this makeup technique.
- Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel 18
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 301 Light
- Deni Carte Beige Pencil
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- My Secret Glam & Shine Eyeshadows: Soft Harmony, Lighting Texture
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadows: High Wire (foiled), Showtime (foiled), Ice Queen
- Kobo Professional Eyeshadow: Sandy Beach
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Black
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara
I hope You like this look!
Have a nice day!