Like I promised, this is the make up look I wore Saturday night when I went to the movies. I chose shades of purple, gold and a little bit of black. If you are curious about the outfit you can see it here. Hope you like it and don’t forget to leave your comment!
Products used for the eyes and the order I applied them:
1. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk (used as base);
2. Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner - Black;
3. Essence Eyebrow Definer Pencil - 02 Brown;
4. Cargo Color e/s Palette - Barcelona;
5. Estee Lauder Pure Color Mono e/s - 25 Onyx;
6. Givenchy Mono e/s - 09 Glamorous Rose;
7. Crazy Priorities Pocket Palette No.3;
8. Flormar Spider Lash 3in1 Mascara - Black.
Till next time!
View more posts from Maria here