I would like to show you a makeup look I created using blue, pink and purple.
At first I thought that I would create a light makeup look using colors presented by Pantone Institute in 2016: Serenity and Rose Quartz.
But the concept changed and I went for an evening makeup look instead. This makeup look is dark and the bold eyeliner really gives that smoldering effect.
I felt it was mandatory to add false eyelashes to complete this look.
Recently it's hard for me to give them up. I have long eyelashes, but these false lashes make my eyes look phenomenal.
- Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige
- Kobo Professional Face Contour Mix
- Kobo Professional Magic Corrector Mix
- L'oreal True Match Concealer 01 Ivory
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Kobo Professional Matt Bronzing & Contouring Powder Nubian Desert
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Rose
- My Secret Design You Eyebrow Gray
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Deni Carte Beige Pencil
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- My Secret Glam & Shine Eyeshadows: Snow Blue,
- Kobo Professional Eyeshadow: Sandy Beach
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadows: Blacklight (duochrome), Center Stage (foiled), Masquerade (foiled), Ice Queen
- Glazel Eyeshadows: blue, navy blue,
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner Black
- False Lashes Ardell Demi Wispies
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara
- My Secret I Love My Style Lipliner 02 Nude Lips
What do you think about this makeup look?
Have a nice day!