The last few days have been kind of hard for me and I'm not in the best mood.
This makeup look had to help me deal with my negative emotions. Black shadows were most appropriate in this situation.
In conjunction with the brown and heather shade, I created a gorgeous smokey eye.
The inner corners are lit just perfectly too. I used a silver, shimmering eyeshadow for this.
Now I feel better and have the strength to deal with my problems.
Wish me luck!!!
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Makeup Atelier Paris Antishine Moisturizing Base
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige
- Maybelline Affinitone Concealer 02 Natural
- Kryolan Concealer Circle No.2
- My Secret Face Matt Powder
- My Secret Face'N'Body Bronzing Powder
- My Secret Bronze'N'Blush Contouring Palette
- My Secret Face Illuminator Powder
- Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel 12
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Sensique Contour Duo Stick 101
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette: Kinky
- Sigma Nightlife by Camila Coelho Palette: Panache, Urbanette, Leather Pants, Disco Ball
- Sigma Gel Eye Liner Wicked
- False Lashes Ardell Demi Wispies
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Noir Feline Mascara
- My Secret I love My Style Lip Liner - 02 Nude Lips
- Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick 240 Hey Nude
I hope you like this look.
Feel free to comment!
Have a nice day!