Today's look is a very artistic eye look.
I went with a rather simple monochrome purple eye so the graphic eyeliner would really stand out!
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot- Soft Ochre
- BH Cosmetics Eyes On The 60's Eye Shadow Palette (lilac, purple, yellow)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Pigment PP21 White Orange
- Golden Rose Cosmetics White Eyeshadow
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel #77
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara - Black
- Sparkle Loose Powder White
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a neutral eye base over entire eyelids.
- Then apply a lilac eyeshadow to the crease and outer ‘v’ blending outwards and upwards.
- Apply a purple eyeshadow to the entire eyelid up to the crease. Blend.
- Apply a white eyeshadow beneath the brows for a highlight and to blend out the edges.
- Apply a warm yellow shadow to the brow bone.
- Now for all the graphic details: line the lower lashline with a heavy hand. extend the inner and outer edges downwards for a dramatic flair. Create the wing on the outer edge of the upper lashline so that it is parallel to the lower wing.
- Fill in the outer and inner corners of the wings with white. This will highlight the graphic liner and really make it pop!
- Apply eyeliner on the upper lashline and connect to the wing created in the previous step.
- Optional: Embellish the look as you like! I added graphic lines on the arch of the brows and shades the lower lashline with speckled dots. This is a very editorial and artistic look you may skip this for a more subtle, wearable look if you’d like.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!