I know all of us admired Barbies as a kid. I mean, her makeup is perfect.
In this tutorial, I recreate Barbie's makeup, but in a more modern and wearable style.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Line the crease using a black eyeliner and set with black eyeshadow.
- Apply a brown eyeshadow above the black as a transition color. Blend.
- Apply a white eyeliner on the lids and set with white shadow. Highlight the brow bone with the same shade.
- Darken the crease by reapplying the black eyeshadow.
- Line the upper lashline with black liner.
- Apply white eyeliner on the waterline and lower lashline.
- Apply purple eyeshadow on the lower lashline to brighten the eyes.
- Apply a matte light pink eyeshadow to highlight the inner corners.
- Apply mascara or false lashes for a bold look.
- Contour and blush.
- Finish off with a pink lips. Voila, you're look is complete!
- NYX Concealer in a Jar- Porcelain
- Ben Nye Transluscent Powder
- Elf Blush Bronzer Duo - St.Lucia
- Benefit Browzings - Light
- Blue Heaven Kajal Liner
- Victoria Secret Ultimate Makeup Kit
- Lol White Eyeliner
- Cameléon Palette
- Shawill Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- Wet 'N Wild Megalast Lipstick-Smokin' Hot Pink
Thanks! Stay pretty. Girls!
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>