This is a look that was inspired by Barbie! I've incorporated pinks and blues and decided to modernize the look with more than just one color. This look is perfect for any occasion but would really complete a doll or barbie Halloween costume look, perfectly!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Loose Pigment Pink
- Seventeen Cosmetics Green Eyeshadow
- Manhattan Cosmetics Yellow Eyeshadow
- Sleek Cosmetics Deep Lilac
- False Eyelashes
- Mac Kohl Pencil Black
- Maybelline Volum' Express Rocket Mascara
- Begin by applying a white base to your eyelids. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- Apply a pink to the crease. I used a loose pink eyeshadow pigment.
- Apply a greenish-blue eyeshadow to the inner and outer corners of the lid, leaving the center empty.
- Then apply a shimmery yellow to the center of the lid.
- Now apply a small amount of deep lilac to deepen up the crease.
- Take that greenish-blue eyeshadow and apply it to the lower lashline.
- Apply black liner to upper and lower lashes.
- Finish with false eyelashes and mascara!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!