Hello Trendy ladies,
So I have always loved to mix my gold and silver jewelry, so I figured, why not mix them on the eyes? I have worn this eye look out before and got lots of compliments and questions on how I did it so I decided to show you gals!
If you have any questions feel free to comment below.
- Dr Brandt Face Primer
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3in1 Foundation
- LA HD Concealers In Creamy Beige & Natural
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
- Wet 'N Wild Creme Brulee
- It's Judy Time Palette (Liight Tan)
- Revealed 2 Palette (Dark Matte Brown)
- Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes The Shadow - Champagne
- Starlooks Eyeliner Pencil -Obsidian
- Revealed 2 Palette (Matte Black)
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner -Black
- Starlooks Silver Eyeliner Pencil - Topaz
- Profusion Shimmer Palette (Silver)
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- It's So Big Mascara By Elizabeth Mott
- Brows- E.l.f Gel Eyeliner - Coffee
I hope you found this blog helpful. Don't forget to give the video a thumbs up and Subscribe, It really helps me out. Thanks and Take Care. Xoxo
View more posts from Annette here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Know Annette
Makeup and fashion are an expression of my personality, my moods and even artistic side. I don't categorize myself with a specific style type, I just wear what I like ... READ MORE>>