Today's makeup tutorial is a sparkly evening makeup look!
I used one main palette for the eyes - Sleek I-Divine Sparkle 2, which was a limited edition palette.
You can of course substitute similar colors and use any brand of your choice!
Enjoy the tutorial, below!
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
- Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette- Sparkle 2 (Mulled Wine, Blue Spruce, Festive, Chocolate Penny)
- Golden Rose Pearly Loose Eyeshadow No.104
- Seventeen Cosmetics Glitter
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
- Milani Liquifeye Liquid Eye Liner Automatic - Black
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara - Black
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Powder - PP21 White Orange
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a neutral eye base. I used MAC’s iconic Soft Ochre paint pot.
- Then apply Mulled Wine, a soft wine colored shade to the upper crease and brow bone area. Blend!
- Apply Blue Spruce, a deep teal color with a shimmer finish to the entire eyelid.
- Apply black eyeliner to the lower waterline and lashline.
- Apply Festive, shimmery purple to the outer ‘v’ to add depth to the look.
- Mix the wine and purple shadows and apply to the outer lower lashline for a smokey, halo effect.
- Apply Chocolate Penny, a warm shimmery golden coppery shade, to the upper brow bone to add warmth to the eyes.
- Using a mixing medium and a pearly blue pigment, apply to a brush onto the center of the lids.
- Apply false lashes for a glamorous effect.
- Apply a pearlescent vanilla colored pigment beneath the brows for a highlight.
- Finish with mascara on the bottom lashes.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!