I was super excited to try out my NEW Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette, so I dedicated almost an entire look towards using it!
This soft, metallic look makes fitting the unique "metal" inspired trend into your daily routine totally doable and oddly simple by using almost one product for the whole look!
YOU WILL NEED:
Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette ( about $36.00 )
Kat Von D Liquid Eyeliner in Trooper/Black (about $19.00)
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black (about $23.00)
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Archangel/matte burnt red (about $21.00 )
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- After applying your favorite primer and liquid foundation, apply a metallic, bronze shade to the entire eyelid and lower lashline. I used the Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette and mixed the Malted Milk Ball and Macaron shadows together to achieve the shade I wanted. Blend and buff outwards.
- Apply a metallic, deep purplish/blue shade to the crease. I used the "Sugared Violet" shade in the Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette. Buff and blend. Also apply this shade on the lower lashline but in the outer corners only. Leave your bronzey shade visible still.
- Apply a soft, bright pop of pink to the inner, lower lashline and buff. I used the "Bubblegum" shade in the Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette.
- Line your upper lashline with a clean, black liner in a soft, yet sweeping cat eye. I used Kat Von D's liquid black liner in Trooper.
- Apply two coats of a lengthening and voluminous black mascara to the upper lashes. Apply a softer single coat to the bottom lashes. I used Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara in Black.
- Grab your Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette again and swipe the highlight shade "Rock Candy" onto your upper cheekbones and under your brow arch. Blend well.
- Still in your Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette, buff Peach Fuzz and just a little bit of Macaron together to create a beautiful dusty, rose blush. Apply this onto the apples of your cheeks softly, blending as you go.
- Last, apply a luscious coat of a burnt red lipstick to the lips. I chose Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Archangel/matte burnt red, because I loved the richness of the shade! You're done!
View more posts from Krista here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.